Yarra Bend Park restaurant venue and Studley Park Golf Course
In a beautiful bushland setting in Kew, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD the Yarra Bend Park restaurant venue and Studley Park Golf Course are open for Expression of Interest. Take up an opportunity to lease this outstanding site, offering wonderful views over the Yarra River and city beyond.
- A 680 sq m (approx) restaurant and function centre with café, kiosk, bar, deck and full kitchen with prep and cool rooms.
- Office area
- Carpark for approx 44 cars
- 9-hole, par 3 golf course
- Visitor amenities block and storage area
- A lease area lined by the Yarra River, cycling and walking trails
- EOI Opened 16 Feb 2017
- Site visits 21-23 Feb and 1 March 2017
- Applications closed 15 Mar 2017
1. Review documentation
The Opportunity - Yarra Bend Park restaurant venue and Studley Park Golf Course (PDF 1.9MB)
The Opportunity - Yarra Bend Park restaurant venue and Studley Park Golf Course (MSWord 12.3MB)
- Leasing Policy for Crown Land in Victoria 2010
- Parks Victoria – Shaping our Future
- Yarra Bend Park Plans
- Victorian Visitor Economy Strategy
- Boroondara Economic Development and Tourism Strategy
- Parks Victoria – Studley Park Golf Course
2. Book a site visit
Site visits are available on 21-23 Feb and 1 March 2017 and must be booked with the Project Manager, Rob Black by email EOI@parks.vic.gov.au
All other enquiries about this opportunity, the process and submissions should also be directed to the Project Manager.
To retain the probity of the EOI process, applicants should not contact any staff other than the Project Manager as it may be detrimental to the integrity of the assessment. All contact with the Project Manager must be in writing to EOI@parks.vic.gov.au
3. Submit your EOI proposal
This EOI is now closed.
Proposals should be in MSWord or PDF format and a maximum file size of 20MB.