Brimbank Park Cafe
Brimbank Park in Keilor East is only 15 kilometres north-west of Melbourne’s central business district and receives over 350,000 visitors per annum. The Expression of Interest for the lease and operation of the café space in the Visitor Centre, which includes a separate meeting / function room, outdoor undercover areas and access to a grass event staging area, is now open.
- Indoor café area with capacity for 50 people.
- Conference, function or meeting room for 50 people.
- Separate kitchen.
- Outdoor undercover seating for 100 people.
- Lower lawn terrace area bookable for functions and events.
- Wednesday 9 May 2018 at 11am.
- Wednesday 16 May 2018 at 11am.
- Applications close 22 June 2018.
1. Review Documentation
- Brimbank Park & Horseshoe Bend – Future Directions Plan 2004
- Leasing Policy for Crown Land in Victoria
- Parks Victoria – Shaping our Future
- Parks Victoria – Healthy Parks, Healthy People
- Healthy Choices Guidelines
- Healthy Choices Checklist
- Parks Victoria Standard Lease agreement (all land tenures)
- Parks Victoria Standard License agreement (all land tenures)
- EOI Essentials (PDF 1.1MB)
- EOI Essentials (MSWord 8.0MB)
2. Email your intent to submit a proposal
Applicants intending to submit an application should send an email notification to EOI@parks.vic.gov.au, in the instance that Parks Victoria need to contact you to advise of project updates prior to your submission.
3. Book a site visit
Site Visits are available on 9 and 16 May 2018, and must be booked with the Project Manager by email EOI@parks.vic.gov.au
All other enquiries about this opportunity, the process and submissions should also be directed to the Project Manager.
To retain the probity of the EOI process, applicants should not contact any staff other than the Project Manager as it may be detrimental to the integrity of the assessment. All contact with the Project Manager must be in writing to EOI@parks.vic.gov.au
4. Submit your EOI proposal
Proposals should be in MSWord or PDF format and a maximum file size of 20MB.