Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336e-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
As Victoria's most popular boating facility, Patterson River at Launching Way can sometimes be crowded, and hazardous to navigate.
Parks Victoria undertake dredging as required to help reduce silt build up in the main channel, but all boat operators should be aware of channel depths, weather conditions and tide to help navigate safely into Port Phillip Bay.
Boat Operators should satisfy themselves in the safe navigation of the channel as soundings are not always accurate and sand can accumulate quickly across the entrance.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
10 May 2013
National Volunteer Week, which runs from 13-19 May 2013, is giving Parks Victoria the chance to say a special thank you to its many volunteer groups across the state. Mill Park Garden Club are a dedicated group of gardening enthusiasts who provide ongoing volunteer support towards maintaining and developing the Le …