Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo a2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
When you participate in recreational boating activities you may be unknowingly spreading marine pests. You can protect Port Phillip by keeping your boat and equipment clean and following these simple steps:
- Dislodge all plants and animals and bin them.
- Drain water from boat and gear.
- Try not to let it drain back into the water.
- Dispose of unwanted live bait in a bin.
- Douse your boat and gear with freshwater and try not to let it drain back into the water.
- Dry your boat and equipment.
- Don’t forget to apply an authorised antifoulant where appropriate (within the antifoulant maximum in-service period and as directed on the can).
For more information contact the Department of Primary Industries.