You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Safety and regulations > Aquatic pests
Aquatic pests Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
When you participate in recreational boating activities you may be unknowingly spreading marine pests. You can protect Port Phillip by keeping your boat and equipment clean and following these simple steps:
- Dislodge all plants and animals and bin them.
- Drain water from boat and gear.
- Try not to let it drain back into the water.
- Dispose of unwanted live bait in a bin.
- Douse your boat and gear with freshwater and try not to let it drain back into the water.
- Dry your boat and equipment.
- Don’t forget to apply an authorised antifoulant where appropriate (within the antifoulant maximum in-service period and as directed on the can).
For more information contact the Department of Primary Industries.
14 Nov 2013
During National Recycling Week, 11-17 November, Parks Victoria is highlighting the increasing use of recycling in its parks. A great example is the new play space being built at Brimbank Park which features a number of recycling aspects. In particular, the hundreds of special brick pavers that that were individually…