You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Safety and regulations > Aquatic pests
Aquatic pests Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
When you participate in recreational boating activities you may be unknowingly spreading marine pests. You can protect Port Phillip by keeping your boat and equipment clean and following these simple steps:
- Dislodge all plants and animals and bin them.
- Drain water from boat and gear.
- Try not to let it drain back into the water.
- Dispose of unwanted live bait in a bin.
- Douse your boat and gear with freshwater and try not to let it drain back into the water.
- Dry your boat and equipment.
- Don’t forget to apply an authorised antifoulant where appropriate (within the antifoulant maximum in-service period and as directed on the can).
For more information contact the Department of Primary Industries.
06 Mar 2014
Clean Up Australia Day events held at Kalimna Park and Golden Point Reserve over the weekend resulted in 4 cubic metres of rubbish being removed from the bush in and around the Castlemaine Diggings National Heritage Park. Active community members of Castlemaine and Chewton spent their Sunday collecting rubbish including…