You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Safety and regulations > Regulations to be observed
Regulations to be observed Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Immediately slow down to 5 knots around swimmers or divers.
- Don’t exceed the speed limit. Observe boat zone boundaries and restrictions.
- Fishing or removal of marine life is not permitted in Marine National Parks and Marine Sanctuaries.
- It is your responsibility to know the boundaries and restrictions.
- Take all rubbish home with you and dispose of appropriately.
- Remember all native plants and animals are protected by law.
- Jumping or diving from piers or bridges is not permitted.
- Vessel operators over 21 years of age must have a BAC below 0.05.
- The discharge of sewage and other waste from boats is prohibited.
28 Oct 2013
Parks Victoria Rangers were alarmed recently when they discovered offal waste, including cattle heads and feet, was illegally dumped in the Jarvis Creek Regional Park in Northern Victoria. The male offender from the Tallangatta area was issued with an infringement notice ($289) for littering under the Environment Protection Act. Parks…