You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Safety and regulations > Regulations to be observed
Regulations to be observed Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Immediately slow down to 5 knots around swimmers or divers.
- Don’t exceed the speed limit. Observe boat zone boundaries and restrictions.
- Fishing or removal of marine life is not permitted in Marine National Parks and Marine Sanctuaries.
- It is your responsibility to know the boundaries and restrictions.
- Take all rubbish home with you and dispose of appropriately.
- Remember all native plants and animals are protected by law.
- Jumping or diving from piers or bridges is not permitted.
- Vessel operators over 21 years of age must have a BAC below 0.05.
- The discharge of sewage and other waste from boats is prohibited.
10 May 2013
Parks Victoria is saying a special thank you to its many volunteer groups across the state as part of National Volunteer Week, which runs from 13-19 May 2013. At Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary the Marine Care Ricketts Point (MCRP) friends group works hard to help protect and preserve the natural environment …