You are hereHome > Find > Bays and rivers > Port Phillip > Safety and regulations > Regulations to be observed
Regulations to be observed
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo a2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
0 visitor ratings
- Immediately slow down to 5 knots around swimmers or divers.
- Don’t exceed the speed limit. Observe boat zone boundaries and restrictions.
- Fishing or removal of marine life is not permitted in Marine National Parks and Marine Sanctuaries.
- It is your responsibility to know the boundaries and restrictions.
- Take all rubbish home with you and dispose of appropriately.
- Remember all native plants and animals are protected by law.
- Jumping or diving from piers or bridges is not permitted.
- Vessel operators over 21 years of age must have a BAC below 0.05.
- The discharge of sewage and other waste from boats is prohibited.