Regulations to be observed
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-url
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Add change of condition
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- Immediately slow down to 5 knots around swimmers or divers.
- Don’t exceed the speed limit. Observe boat zone boundaries and restrictions.
- Fishing or removal of marine life is not permitted in Marine National Parks and Marine Sanctuaries.
- It is your responsibility to know the boundaries and restrictions.
- Take all rubbish home with you and dispose of appropriately.
- Remember all native plants and animals are protected by law.
- Jumping or diving from piers or bridges is not permitted.
- Vessel operators over 21 years of age must have a BAC below 0.05.
- The discharge of sewage and other waste from boats is prohibited.