Accessibility Information The homestead and outbuildings are approximately 250 metres from the cafe across a flat, grassed area. There are a series of concrete paths
You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Things to do > Point Cook Coastal Park > Accessibility > Point Cook Homestead > Point Cook Homestead
Things to do
- Altona Pier
- Dromana Pier
- Kerford Road and Lagoon Piers
- Middle Brighton Pier and Breakwater
- Mordialloc Pier
- Mornington Pier and Jetty
- Portarlington Pier
- Portsea Pier
- Rosebud Pier
- Rye Pier
- Sandringham Jetty and Breakwater
- Seaford Pier
- Sorrento Pier
- St Kilda Pier and Breakwater
- Swan Bay Jetty
- Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park
- Point Gellibrand Heritage Park
- Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve
- The Spit W.R.
- Collins Settlement Site Historic Area
- Avalon Coastal Reserve
- Jawbone Marine Sanctuary
- Rye Pier
- Observatory Point Picnic Area
- Cheviot Hill
- Beach Recreation Area
- Queenscliff Harbour
- Point Cook Homestead
- South Channel Fort
- Eagles Nest and Fort Pearce
- Queenscliff Pier
- Park entrance area
- Point Cooke Marine Sanctuary
- Spectacle Lake
- RAAF Point Cook
- Swan Bay - Edwards Point Wildlife Reserve
- Limeburners Lagoon (Hovells Creek) F.F.R
- Point Cook Coastal Park (COM)
- Point Cook Coastal Park
- Queenscliff Harbour Precinct Reserve
- Point Nepean National Park
- Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary
- Werribee River Park
- Culture and heritage
- Safety and regulations
- Plans and projects
Point Cook Homestead
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo a2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201ca3411076-1dda-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
The homestead and outbuildings are approximately 250 metres from the cafe across a flat, grassed area.
There are a series of concrete paths outside that enable visiotrs to explore the bluestone homestead, weatherboard outbuildings and stables.
Entry into the public areas of the homestead is from the bay side of the buildings and leads into the sunroom.
There is a step of approximately five centimetres to negotiate when entering the sunroom.
There is a wide, sliding door but considerable force is required to open it. There are two further 150 millimetre steps From the sunroom, two further steps of 150 millimetres need to be negotiated.
The remainder of the homestead has wide doors and corridors.