You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Things to do > Point Gellibrand Heritage Park > Safety and regulations
Things to do
- Altona Pier
- Dromana Pier
- Kerford Road and Lagoon Piers
- Middle Brighton Pier and Breakwater
- Mordialloc Pier
- Mornington Pier and Jetty
- Portarlington Pier
- Portsea Pier
- Rosebud Pier
- Rye Pier
- Sandringham Jetty and Breakwater
- Seaford Pier
- Sorrento Pier
- St Kilda Pier and Breakwater
- Swan Bay Jetty
- Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park
- Point Gellibrand Heritage Park
- Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve
- The Spit W.R.
- Collins Settlement Site Historic Area
- Avalon Coastal Reserve
- Jawbone Marine Sanctuary
- Rye Pier
- Observatory Point Picnic Area
- Cheviot Hill
- Beach Recreation Area
- Queenscliff Harbour
- Point Cook Homestead
- South Channel Fort
- Eagles Nest and Fort Pearce
- Queenscliff Pier
- Park entrance area
- Point Cooke Marine Sanctuary
- Spectacle Lake
- RAAF Point Cook
- Swan Bay - Edwards Point Wildlife Reserve
- Limeburners Lagoon (Hovells Creek) F.F.R
- Point Cook Coastal Park (COM)
- Point Cook Coastal Park
- Queenscliff Harbour Precinct Reserve
- Point Nepean National Park
- Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary
- Werribee River Park
- Culture and heritage
- Safety and regulations
- Plans and projects
Safety and regulations
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo a3411076-2035-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022a2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
This park has been rated 0 stars by users0 visitor ratings
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Shellfish are protected from the high tide water to a water depth of two metres.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.