You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Things to do > St Kilda Pier and Breakwater > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201ca3411076-203c-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Launch or retrieve your craft at designated launching ramps.
- Keep clear of bird nesting and roosting areas.
- Prevent pollutants such as petrol, oil, sewage and detergents from entering the water.
- Observe recreational fishing regulations.
- Take care with fuel storage on the beaches.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on the breakwater promenade.
08 May 2013
Parks Victoria is undertaking fuel reduction works along Arthurs Seat Road over the next few weeks including the manual removal of woody weeds such as Boneseed, Sweet Pittosporum and Sallow Wattle across parts of the northern face of Arthurs Seat. The fuel reduction works form part of Parks Victoria’s …