You are hereHome > Find > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Things to do > St Kilda Pier and Breakwater > Safety and regulations
Things to do
- Altona Pier
- Dromana Pier
- Kerford Road and Lagoon Piers
- Middle Brighton Pier and Breakwater
- Mordialloc Pier
- Mornington Pier and Jetty
- Portarlington Pier
- Portsea Pier
- Rosebud Pier
- Rye Pier
- Sandringham Jetty and Breakwater
- Seaford Pier
- Sorrento Pier
- St Kilda Pier and Breakwater
- Swan Bay Jetty
- Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park
- Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve
- The Spit Wildlife Reserve
- Collins Settlement Site Historic Area
- Avalon Coastal Reserve
- Jawbone Marine Sanctuary
- Observatory Point Picnic Area
- Cheviot Hill
- Beach Recreation Area
- Queenscliff Harbour
- South Channel Fort
- Eagles Nest and Fort Pearce
- Queenscliff Pier
- Park entrance area
- Point Cooke Marine Sanctuary
- Spectacle Lake
- Swan Bay - Edwards Point Wildlife Reserve
- Limeburners Lagoon (Hovells Creek) Flora and Fauna Reserve
- Point Cook Coastal Park (COM)
- Queenscliff Harbour Precinct Reserve
- Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary
- Werribee River Park
- Culture and heritage
- Safety and regulations
- Plans and projects
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201ca3411076-203c-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This park has been rated 0 stars by users0 visitor ratings
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Launch or retrieve your craft at designated launching ramps.
- Keep clear of bird nesting and roosting areas.
- Prevent pollutants such as petrol, oil, sewage and detergents from entering the water.
- Observe recreational fishing regulations.
- Take care with fuel storage on the beaches.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on the breakwater promenade.