You are hereHome > Find > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Things to do > St Kilda Pier and Breakwater > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201ca3411076-203c-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Launch or retrieve your craft at designated launching ramps.
- Keep clear of bird nesting and roosting areas.
- Prevent pollutants such as petrol, oil, sewage and detergents from entering the water.
- Observe recreational fishing regulations.
- Take care with fuel storage on the beaches.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on the breakwater promenade.
13 Mar 2014
The Victorian duck season begins this Saturday, with 10 new State Game Reserves securing more habitat for waterfowl and improving hunting opportunities across the state. Minister for Agriculture and Food Security Peter Walsh said the Victorian Coalition Government encouraged the state’s 25,000 licensed hunters to act responsibly during the 12-week…