You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Things to do > St Kilda Pier and Breakwater > Safety and regulations
Things to do
- Altona Pier
- Dromana Pier
- Kerford Road and Lagoon Piers
- Middle Brighton Pier and Breakwater
- Mordialloc Pier
- Mornington Pier and Jetty
- Portarlington Pier
- Portsea Pier
- Rosebud Pier
- Rye Pier
- Sandringham Jetty and Breakwater
- Seaford Pier
- Sorrento Pier
- St Kilda Pier and Breakwater
- Swan Bay Jetty
- Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park
- Point Gellibrand Heritage Park
- Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve
- The Spit W.R.
- Collins Settlement Site Historic Area
- Avalon Coastal Reserve
- Jawbone Marine Sanctuary
- Rye Pier
- Observatory Point Picnic Area
- Cheviot Hill
- Beach Recreation Area
- Queenscliff Harbour
- Point Cook Homestead
- South Channel Fort
- Eagles Nest and Fort Pearce
- Queenscliff Pier
- Park entrance area
- Point Cooke Marine Sanctuary
- Spectacle Lake
- RAAF Point Cook
- Swan Bay - Edwards Point Wildlife Reserve
- Limeburners Lagoon (Hovells Creek) F.F.R
- Point Cook Coastal Park (COM)
- Point Cook Coastal Park
- Queenscliff Harbour Precinct Reserve
- Point Nepean National Park
- Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary
- Werribee River Park
- Culture and heritage
- Safety and regulations
- Plans and projects
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201ca3411076-203c-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Launch or retrieve your craft at designated launching ramps.
- Keep clear of bird nesting and roosting areas.
- Prevent pollutants such as petrol, oil, sewage and detergents from entering the water.
- Observe recreational fishing regulations.
- Take care with fuel storage on the beaches.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on the breakwater promenade.
07 Nov 2013
Lara Primary School and Serendip Sanctuary have had a very successful year so far, and they’re hoping it’s going to continue. So far this year they have won two NAB Schools First Impact Grants; $30,000 in September and a further $30,000 in the Living Sustainably category. On November 28th they…