You are hereHome > Explore > Bays and rivers map > St Kilda Pier and Breakwater > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-203c-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Launch or retrieve your craft at designated launching ramps.
- Keep clear of bird nesting and roosting areas.
- Prevent pollutants such as petrol, oil, sewage and detergents from entering the water.
- Observe recreational fishing regulations.
- Take care with fuel storage on the beaches.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on the breakwater promenade.
19 Apr 2013
An all-terrain wheelchair, the ‘Trailrider’, will feature in today's Oxfam Trailwalker, a 48 hour, 100 kilometre hike through five outer eastern national parks. Pushing the wheelchair, with team member Bruce Towers onboard, will be a team from Parks Victoria, including the Member for Caulfield David Southwick and with the Member …