You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for St Kilda Pier and Breakwater
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Launch or retrieve your craft at designated launching ramps.
- Keep clear of bird nesting and roosting areas.
- Prevent pollutants such as petrol, oil, sewage and detergents from entering the water.
- Observe recreational fishing regulations.
- Take care with fuel storage on the beaches.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times. Clean up after your dog.
- Dogs are not permitted on the breakwater promenade.