Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2380-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Place your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Do not feed the birds.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the ovals or grassed areas at any time.
- Camping is not permitted.
- Golf is permitted only within the golf course and the golf driving range.
- Unless in a designated off-leash area, dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- In the off-leash area, dogs must be under effective voice control at all times.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose of the waste in a park bin.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
17 Feb 2014
The discovery of healthy populations of two bio control agents released up to 15 years ago has boosted the prospects for biological control of English Broom. Dr Robin Adair, an expert in the biological control of weeds, was commissioned by Parks Victoria last year to assess the establishment and impacts…