You are here
Safety and regulations
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Place your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Do not feed the birds.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the ovals or grassed areas at any time.
- Camping is not permitted.
- Golf is permitted only within the golf course and the golf driving range.
- Unless in a designated off-leash area, dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- In the off-leash area, dogs must be under effective voice control at all times.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose of the waste in a park bin.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.