Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2380-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Place your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Do not feed the birds.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the ovals or grassed areas at any time.
- Camping is not permitted.
- Golf is permitted only within the golf course and the golf driving range.
- Unless in a designated off-leash area, dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- In the off-leash area, dogs must be under effective voice control at all times.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose of the waste in a park bin.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
12 Nov 2013
Parks Victoria wishes to advise visitors that during the next six weeks there will be weekday access disruptions at the McKenzie River Rainforest Walk in the Bemm River Scenic Reserve, between Orbost and Cann River in East Gippsland. The walk is a popular stopping point for motorists on the Princes…