You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Andersons Mill, Smeaton Historic Area > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2089-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
02 Dec 2013
The "Loo with a view" located at Macalister Springs in the Alpine National Park was officially opened today. The "Loo with a view" replaces the old amenity that had begun to deteriorate and required significant maintenance. It is located next to the Vallejo Gantner Memorial Hut which is a popular…