Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2074-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Do not feed the wildlife.
- Place your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided. Learn more about campfire safety.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
09 May 2013
About 120,000 birds arrived at Victorian wetlands during early spring from as far afield as Siberia and Japan. More than 30,000 of them take up residence in the Port Phillip areas of Cheetham Wetlands, Werribee, Swan Bay, Edwards Point and Mud Island. The birds rest and feed during the Northern hemisphere winter, …