Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e91-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Campsites must be at least 20 metres from waterways.
- Toilet waste must be buried to a depth of at least 15cm and at least 100m away from waterways.
- Dispose of soap and detergent at least 50m from waterways.
- Keep to designated tracks.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Horse riders and mountain bikers are not permitted on walking tracks or in picnic areas
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- Dogs are permitted on lead in the nearby Kurth Kiln Regional Park.
- Emergency markers points are located in this park to help pinpoint your exact location in the case of an emergency. In an emergency call 000 and quote the emergency marker code. Further information about emergency markers is available here.
- Watch out for other vehicles, hikers, horse riders, cyclists and native animals when using tracks.
- Plan your trip carefully. Make sure your vehicle is maintained and fully equipped. Leave details of your proposed trip with someone.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.