Fees do not apply to these campgrounds. No bookings are taken for campgrounds where fees do not apply. Camping is first in, first-served. Nash Creek Campground An open grassy area…
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e91-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- Mortimer picnic and camping areas and parts of the Mortimer Nature Walk on the north side of Gembrook-Tonimbuk Road are closed for public safety due to a fallen tree and damage to infrastructure. at Mortimer Picnic Ground
Tuesday 19 September, 2017 |
This is a great park for trail bike riding and four wheel driving. Several recreation vehicle touring experiences are available to suit varying levels of experience and skill. Tracks have…
Horse riding is a great way to explore the distinctive bush atmosphere of Bunyip State Park and nearby Kurth Kiln Regional Park. The Heritage Horse Trail follows some of the…
Suggested short walks 1. Mortimer Nature Walk 1.2km, 45 minutes return, easy A self-guided nature walk introducing the plants, animals and other features of William Wallace and Diamond Creeks. 2.…
Relax with a picnic at Mortimer Picnic Ground. There are toilets, picnic tables and fireplaces. Walks Mortimer Nature Walk 1.2km, 45 minutes return, easy A self-guided nature walk introducing the…
This is trail bike unloading area. There are toilets and fireplaces available.
Relax with a picnic at Lawson Falls Picnic Ground. Toilets, picnic tables and fireplaces are provided. Walk to the only falls in the park, 40 minutes return.
Have a picnic at Dyers Picnic Ground. There are toilets, picnic tables and fireplaces.
A group of granitic rocks with sweeping views across the park.
Showing 1 - 9 of 9
- Bunyip State Park - Button-grass Nature Walk (PDF 2.0 MB)
- Bunyip State Park - Campground map - Nash Creek (PDF 118.8 KB)
- Bunyip State Park - Four Wheel Driving and Trail Bikes - Map (PDF 3.1 MB)
- Bunyip State Park - Four wheel driving and trail bikes - Park note (PDF 2.7 MB)
- Bunyip State Park - Heritage Horse Trail (PDF 734.5 KB)
- Bunyip State Park - Map (PDF 2.4 MB)