Pearl Point features spectacular sedimentary rock formations, rolling sand dunes and an abundance of seabirds and sea life. It is a popular spot for surf
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1eda-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Pearl Point features spectacular sedimentary rock formations, rolling sand dunes and an abundance of seabirds and sea life. It is a popular spot for surf fishing. Pearl Point campground has easy access to Pearl Point beach via stairs.
There is a 25km return walk from East Cape to Pearl Point. This walk is only for the more energetic as it can be a difficult due to the soft beach sand.
Cape Conran Coastal Park is located 18km west of the small township of Marlo. Pearl Point is accessed via Bremm River along the unsealed Pearl Point Road.
No booking is required. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
There are 4 unpowered campsites available.
There are no toilets provided at the campsite. The nearest toilets and shops are 12km away at Bemm River.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667