You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Collins Settlement Site Historic Area > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1d51-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
19 Feb 2014
Parks Victoria is reminding residents it is illegal to dump household rubbish in a public place after a recent dumping was reported near Fryerstown last week. Noel Muller, Ranger at Castlemaine said discovering dumped rubbish in the park was disappointing and an environmental hazard. “The area near Fryerstown has been…