Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-236d-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Camping, horses and motorbikes are not permitted.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- Emergency markers points are located in this park to help pinpoint your exact location in the case of an emergency. In an emergency call 000 and quote the emergency marker code. Further information about emergency markers is available here.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
14 Nov 2013
Parks Victoria, Museum Victoria and 4WD Victoria are set to commence one of the most comprehensive wildlife, geology and palaeontology surveys ever conducted in the eastern corner of the Victorian Alpine National Park, north of Omeo. Commencing on 18 November and running for two weeks, the Bioscan will focus on…