You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for Croajingolong National Park
Peachtree Creek Reserve
- Offers basic bush camping sites near Croajingolong National Park.
- The unsealed surfaces of the tracks around the site are poor due to erosion. This problem is especially apparent on the vehicle access track leading up to the toilet facilities.
- There is no designated accessible toilet facility.
- Access to the water's edge is poor, although it is only a short distance away.
- The camping area and picnic facilities at Shipwreck Creek are reasonably accessible, being on flat ground and free of obstacles.
- The paths leading to the centrally located toilet are clear and accessible but the toilet lacks access enhancing features.
- The track to the beach and the heathland is narrow and uneven, and often steep.
- Wingan Inlet has mostly flat and clear camp sites, but lacks an accessible toilet.
- The tracks leading to the beach are sloping and narrow.