Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a7-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Peachtree Creek Reserve
- Offers basic bush camping sites near Croajingolong National Park.
- The unsealed surfaces of the tracks around the site are poor due to erosion. This problem is especially apparent on the vehicle access track leading up to the toilet facilities.
- There is no designated accessible toilet facility.
- Access to the water's edge is poor, although it is only a short distance away.
- The camping area and picnic facilities at Shipwreck Creek are reasonably accessible, being on flat ground and free of obstacles.
- The paths leading to the centrally located toilet are clear and accessible but the toilet lacks access enhancing features.
- The track to the beach and the heathland is narrow and uneven, and often steep.
- Wingan Inlet has mostly flat and clear camp sites, but lacks an accessible toilet.
- The tracks leading to the beach are sloping and narrow.
13 Feb 2014
Over 8 million visitors to St Kilda Pier now have better access the St Kilda harbour as a result of a $1.65 million upgrade to the St Kilda Pier jetty arm. The works to upgrade St Kilda jetty arm were officially opened on Tuesday 11 February 2014 and are now…