Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a7-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Peachtree Creek Reserve
- Offers basic bush camping sites near Croajingolong National Park.
- The unsealed surfaces of the tracks around the site are poor due to erosion. This problem is especially apparent on the vehicle access track leading up to the toilet facilities.
- There is no designated accessible toilet facility.
- Access to the water's edge is poor, although it is only a short distance away.
- The camping area and picnic facilities at Shipwreck Creek are reasonably accessible, being on flat ground and free of obstacles.
- The paths leading to the centrally located toilet are clear and accessible but the toilet lacks access enhancing features.
- The track to the beach and the heathland is narrow and uneven, and often steep.
- Wingan Inlet has mostly flat and clear camp sites, but lacks an accessible toilet.
- The tracks leading to the beach are sloping and narrow.
08 May 2013
There have been a couple of reasons for recent celebrations on the Budj Bim country also known as Mount Eccles National Park. One was to celebrate the six year anniversary of the Gunditjmara Native Title Settlement for the area, ratified in March 2007, and the other was the completion of a …