Cape Howe Wilderness Zone is part of Croajingolong National Park. It adjoins Nadgee Wilderness Area along the border between Victoria and New South Wales. The Nadgee-Howe Wilderness Area is considered…
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a7-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Enjoy a picnic at picturesque Betka Beach, in the Mallacoota Inlet. Picnic tables, gas barbecues and toilets are available. The lower section of the Betka River is ideal for canoeing.
North west of Mallacoota, Genoa Peak offers magnificent views of the Wilderness Coast, the Thurra Dunes and Mallacoota Inlet. To access Genoa Peak, a gravel road from the Princes Highway…
- Croajingolong National Park - Camping fact sheet (PDF 525.3 KB)
Important information on revised fee structures for camping in Victoria’s parks and reserves, effective from 1 July 2014.
- Croajingolong National Park - Mallacoota Inlet - Park note (PDF 2.0 MB)
- Croajingolong National Park - Walk the Wilderness Coast (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Croajingolong National Park - Walks around Shipwreck Creek (PDF 590.5 KB)
- Tamboon Inlet Campground Map (PDF 541.9 KB)