Bushy Park Wetlands is a linear section of parkland running along the Dandenong Creek. Originally this area was timbered with Yarra Gum (Eucalyptus yarraensis) but was cleared by early European…
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a0-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Carols by Candlelight 2012
9 months ago from Jaci LeesParks Victoria
Location: Jells Park - Visitor Centre, Cafe & Conference Area
Jells Park Walk
1 year ago from Unknown LDAP UserParks Victoria
Location: Jells Park
Change of conditions
- A fox control program will take place in Shepherds Bush from 15 April to 15 May 2014. Please note dogs are not permitted in the conservation area.
at Shepherds Bush
Monday 14 April, 2014 |
- Paperbark Track in Shepherds Bush is closed until further notice due to public safety.
at Shepherds Bush
Thursday 23 January, 2014 |
Chesterfield Farm is a fully working farm and an ideal place to take the family to experience rural farm life. There are a number of farm demonstrations in the all-weather…
Provides a licensed café/restaurant and takeaway kiosk. Open for breakfast and lunch as well as catering and function services. For opening hours and further information please visit www.jells.com.au or phone…
Jells Park is nestled in the Dandenong Creek Valley, Wheelers Hill, away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. The park attracts over 900,000 visitors a year, with over…
Enjoy a family picnic on the large lawn or use the electric barbecues in the picnic shelter. Bring your dog - Nortons Park is an off-lead area where you can…
Ashes and Oaks picnic areas are located in Jells Park and have excellent facilities, suitable for larger gatherings. The Oaks Picnic Area has electric barbecues, picnic tables and shelters and…
Located in Jells Park, the Pines Picnic Area has ample shade, barbecues and picnic tables. The kids will love the nearby Yabby Hill playscape. Toilets are located nearby.
Enjoy a walk through Shepherds Bush where secluded trails include boardwalk areas through swampy riparian vegetation zones. When you visit be sure to listen out for some of the 90…
Located in Jells Park, Stringybark Picnic Area has electric barbecues, picnic shelters and a playground. Jells East Picnic Area has barbecues. There are toilets nearby.
Koomba Park consists of billabongs and lakes fed by the Dandenong Creek. The bird hide provides a perfect way to observe birds in the natural habitat. The trail network…
Showing 1 - 10 of 10
- Bushy Park Wetlands - Park note (PDF 375.2 KB)
- Chesterfield Farm - Park note (PDF 345.2 KB)
- East Metro - Expression of interest to hold event (PDF 129.8 KB)
- East Metro - Expression of interest to hold event - editable (MS Word Document 251.5 KB)
- Jells Park - Dogs (PDF 496.1 KB)
- Jells Park - Park note (PDF 691.3 KB)
- Jells Park Map (PDF 4.4 MB)
Optimised for viewing on mobile devices.
- Nortons Park and Shepherds Bush - Park note (PDF 395.3 KB)