Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1edb-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Glenelg River Estuary
- Access to the beach is available bitumen access path.
- The second car parking area, on a headland overlooking the estuary and Glenelg River mouth, offers views of the estuary.
- There is a nature trail including a boardwalk, but some sections of the trail are very steep.
- The grassy lakeside camping area at Lake Monibeong has picnic tables on concrete slabs and fireplaces.
- There is a small jetty at the water's edge. The area is generally free of obstacles but the facilities lack design features for enhancing accessibility.
- The toilets are standard male and female facilities.
11 Mar 2014
Parks Victoria will commence maintenance dredging at St Leonards Pier and harbour on Tuesday 11 March 2014, following natural sand build up, which has created a hazard for recreational and commercial boat operators. “The works form part of Parks Victoria’s ongoing dredging program to ensure the continuation of safe boating…