Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1edb-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
Glenelg River Estuary
- Access to the beach is available bitumen access path.
- The second car parking area, on a headland overlooking the estuary and Glenelg River mouth, offers views of the estuary.
- There is a nature trail including a boardwalk, but some sections of the trail are very steep.
- The grassy lakeside camping area at Lake Monibeong has picnic tables on concrete slabs and fireplaces.
- There is a small jetty at the water's edge. The area is generally free of obstacles but the facilities lack design features for enhancing accessibility.
- The toilets are standard male and female facilities.