You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for Discovery Bay Coastal Park
Glenelg River Estuary
- Access to the beach is available bitumen access path.
- The second car parking area, on a headland overlooking the estuary and Glenelg River mouth, offers views of the estuary.
- There is a nature trail including a boardwalk, but some sections of the trail are very steep.
- The grassy lakeside camping area at Lake Monibeong has picnic tables on concrete slabs and fireplaces.
- There is a small jetty at the water's edge. The area is generally free of obstacles but the facilities lack design features for enhancing accessibility.
- The toilets are standard male and female facilities.