Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1edb-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Glenelg River Estuary
- Access to the beach is available bitumen access path.
- The second car parking area, on a headland overlooking the estuary and Glenelg River mouth, offers views of the estuary.
- There is a nature trail including a boardwalk, but some sections of the trail are very steep.
- The grassy lakeside camping area at Lake Monibeong has picnic tables on concrete slabs and fireplaces.
- There is a small jetty at the water's edge. The area is generally free of obstacles but the facilities lack design features for enhancing accessibility.
- The toilets are standard male and female facilities.
02 Dec 2013
Nazim Erdem in conjunction with Parks Victoria and Independence Australia is reminding Victorians to think before they jump or dive from piers and jetties this summer to minimise the risk of spinal cord injury. At the age of 20, Nazim Erdem dived off an Elwood pier into shallow water in…