This is a great spot to enjoy a picnic. Camping is allowed and the campground is close to Mount Misery Creek with basic facilities only.
You are hereHome > Find > Park locator map > Enfield State Park > Things to do > Surface Point Picnic Ground
Surface Point Picnic Ground
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1f03-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This is a great spot to enjoy a picnic.
Camping is allowed and the campground is close to Mount Misery Creek with basic facilities only. Bush camping is permitted in other areas of the park.
The camping area is located in the south-eastern part of the park off Misery Creek Road.
No booking is required. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
Non-flush toilets, picnic tables and fireplaces are available. All campsites are unpowered. Dogs on leads are permitted.
Only allowed in the fireplaces provided – supply your own wood. Fuel stoves are preferred for cooking.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground. Please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common – this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667