Environment Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-23b3-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
The towering mountain ash provide a canopy for a variety of floral highlights throughout the year:
- Summer - liliums, fuchsias, hydrangeas, perennials.
- Autumn - cyclamen, nerines, lapageria, autumn foliage.
- Winter - camellias, luculia, rhododendrons, hellebores.
- Spring - magnolias, azaleas, camellias, cornus, spring bulbs.