Environment Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-23b3-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
The towering mountain ash provide a canopy for a variety of floral highlights throughout the year:
- Summer - liliums, fuchsias, hydrangeas, perennials.
- Autumn - cyclamen, nerines, lapageria, autumn foliage.
- Winter - camellias, luculia, rhododendrons, hellebores.
- Spring - magnolias, azaleas, camellias, cornus, spring bulbs.
30 Oct 2013
A meeting of the state government agencies leading the campaign against the highly invasive Hawkweed species is taking place at Falls Creek on 7 and 8 November. Three types of Hawkweed occur in Australia, two of which are only found in the Falls Creek area. The Victorian Government is working…