The campground is separated from the beach by a stretch of fenced vegetation. There is access to the beach from the Paradise Beach camping area.
You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park > Things to do > Paradise Beach
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1edd-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
The campground is separated from the beach by a stretch of fenced vegetation. There is access to the beach from the Paradise Beach camping area. Use this access points to reduce damage to the sensitive coastal vegetation.
The western section of the park is accessible by a sealed road via Seaspray and Golden Beach. Access to the Paradise Beach campground is along Shoreline Drive. Dogs are permitted (on a leash at all times) at Paradise Beach.
Advance bookings and payment are required year round.
There are 12 campsites available suitable for both tents, caravans or camper trailers, accommodating up to six people and one vehicle. All campsites are unpowered.
Non-flush toilets, some campsites have undercover picnic facilities.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667
- Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park - Campground map - Paradise Beach (PDF 145.4 KB)
Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park