This campsite provides 15 sheltered and open sites, with basic facilities including toilets. Drinking water is not provided, please bring your own. Some sites may
You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Grampians National Park > Things to do > Boreang Campground
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e10-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This campsite provides 15 sheltered and open sites, with basic facilities including toilets. Drinking water is not provided, please bring your own. Some sites may be crowded at Easter, on long weekends and during school holidays.
A camping fee applies to all campgrounds and each permit allows up to six people and one vehicle at a site.
If you are planning an extended walk from this campsite, tell someone where you are going and when you aim to be back. Trip intentions can be registered at Brambuk – The National Park and Cultural Centre.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable gas or fuel stove.
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave.
- During Summer and Autumn Total Fire Bans are common; this means no fires are to be lit including portable cooking appliances.
- Always check for Total Fire Bans (1800 240 667) and fire conditions prior to your walk and carry a small radio or mobile phone.
- Stay on track - prevent trampling.
- Use a fuel stove - it’s better for the bush.
- Carry it in, carry it out; don’t bury or burn it.
- Leave hike-in campsites as you find them.
- Carry out human waste where possible, otherwise bury human waste 15 cm deep, 100m from water and campsites.
Advance bookings and payment are required year round.