Buandik Campground is located in the Western Grampians at the base of the Victoria Range. The campground is set amongst open woodland beside Cultivation Creek
You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Grampians National Park > Things to do > Buandik Campground
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e10-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Buandik Campground is located in the Western Grampians at the base of the Victoria Range. The campground is set amongst open woodland beside Cultivation Creek and is close to the start of walks to Billimina and Manja rock art shelters and Buandik Falls.
9.5km east of the Henty Hwy on Billywing Road; this road is unsealed and suitable for two wheel drive vehicles.
Advance bookings and payment are required year round. Bookings are for designated sites and are charged per campsite.
There are 13 sites suitable for tent-based camping with adjacent vehicle parking, and 4 drive-in sites suitable for camper trailers, caravans and campervans. Each site at Buandik Campground accommodates a maximum of 6 people. Sites are unpowered.
Non-flush toilets, shared fireplaces and shared picnic tables.
No drinking water supplied, limited non-potable water may be available from a seasonal creek-fed water tank.
Allowed only in designated fireplaces - supply your own wood.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground, please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667
- Grampians National Park - Campground maps (PDF 1.5 MB)
- Grampians National Park - Camping fact sheet (PDF 160.3 KB)
Important information on revised fee structures for camping in Victoria’s parks and reserves, effective from 1 July 2014.