Stapylton Campground is one of the best places to stay when exploring the Northern Grampians. It is close to a great selection of day walks,
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for Grampians National Park
Stapylton Campground is one of the best places to stay when exploring the Northern Grampians. It is close to a great selection of day walks, Aboriginal rock shelters, world-class rock climbing, picnic areas and day visitor sites.
The campground is 15km south-west of the Western Hwy on Olive Plantation Road. Access is on unsealed and suitable for 2WD vehicles.
Campsites must be booked in advance by clicking ‘Book your stay’ below, calling 13 1963 or visiting Brambuk – The National Park and Cultural Centre in Halls Gap
The campground has three camping options:
- 6 vehicle accessible sites: suitable for camper-trailers, caravans, campervans and large tents
- 7 tent only sites: suitable for tents only; park your vehicle and carry your equipment a short distance to your designated campsite
- 6 group camping areas: suitable for large groups between 12 and 16 people per site with shared platform tables and fireplaces
Sites are unpowered.
FacilitiesNon-flush toilets and bush showers.
WaterNo drinking water is supplied, however the campground has non-potable bore and seasonal rainwater tanks.
CampfiresOnly in designated fireplaces - supply your own wood.
RubbishThere is no rubbish collection at this campground, please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out, with water and cool to the touch, before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667
(For visitors with mobility limitations)
Sites 1 and 2 are vehicle accessible sites with wheelchair accessible picnic tables and compacted gravel surfaces
Site 7 is a non-vehicle accessible site in the tent camping area but has wheelchair accessible picnic table
The toilets have accessible cubicles. The bush showers are non-accessible.