You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for Hattah - Kulkyne National Park
- A flat gravel path links the toilet, car park and Visitor Centre at Hattah-Kulkyne National Park.
- The building is easily accessed.
- There is an accessible toilet facility at one end of the car park.
Lake Hattah Picnic Area and Campground
- Lake Hattah picnic area offers shelter, and is reached by a pedestrian path.
- A pit toilet with good access features is nearby.
- The camping area lacks defined paths and an accessible toilet.
- Sandy soils restrict the accessibility of most park tracks.
- There is a 6km nature drive (or walk) around Lake Hattah, with a numbered information sheet available at the start. Summers can be very hot - it is best to visit in autumn, winter or spring.
Lake Mournpall Campground
- A good stopping point on the Mournpall Track scenic drive. Facilities are reasonable, and water is available.
- The sandy ground and vegetation debris decrease the overall accessibility of the site.