Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-23b4-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Camping is not permitted.
- Bikes are not permitted.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
09 Apr 2013
Visitors to Organ Pipes National Park now have two new walking tracks to explore its interesting landscapes, thanks to many hours of hard work by park ranger Joe Tognolini. The new tracks take walkers into areas of the park previously inaccessible to visitors, and connect with existing paths through the …