You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Jack Smith Lake State Game Reserve
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Hunting is permitted only during the recognised open seasons for duck, quail and Hog Deer.
- Dogs are only permitted during the open duck and quail season for the flushing and retrieval of game.
- A dog must be under the control of its owner for this purpose at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted for the hunting of Hog Deer.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.