You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2834-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Dogs are not permitted in the conservation area of the park. Dogs are permitted in other areas but must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
28 Feb 2014
Ahead of the Labour Day weekend Vic Roads and Parks Victoria have re-opened the Northern Grampians / Mount Victory Road which has been closed since 16 January as a result of the Northern Grampians Fire. This week VicRoads completed works to manage hazardous trees, along the Northern Grampians Road. Working…