You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2834-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Dogs are not permitted in the conservation area of the park. Dogs are permitted in other areas but must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
26 Nov 2013
Parks Victoria hosted a barbecue this week to thank the large number of Friends and Volunteer groups for the significant contributions they have made in assisting Latrobe and Central Gippsland park management area during 2013. Parks Victoria Ranger in Charge Andy Gillham highlighted that there are 11 formal groups operating…