Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-28dd-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- No fishing, netting, spearing, taking or killing of marine life. All methods of fishing, from the shore or the sea, are prohibited
- All objects, artefacts, animals, plants and the seabed are protected.
- Undertake only those activities appropriate to your skills and abilities.
- Take all necessary precautions. Be aware of changing conditions and watch for potential hazards, such as rips, undertows and strong currents.
- A number of marine animals are potentially harmful. Ensure you are familiar with these species.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid sunburn and hypothermia.
- Scuba diving is a potentially high-risk activity and should only be undertaken by appropriately qualified people that have completed recognised training and certification. Victoria's cool water environments can be extremely challenging to those used to diving in warmer waters so ensure you seek local advice before undertaking a dive in a new location. Dive charter operators can provide some of the best advice on diving in Victoria.