Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e97-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Melville Caves area
- Accessibility at all three sites in Kooyoora State Park (camping, picnic and lookout) is restricted by rough ground surfaces and lack of accessible facilities.
- The camping and picnic sites have picnic furniture, toilets and fireplaces. The picnic site also offers shelter.
- The campground toilets are more generally accessible than those at the picnic area.
- The accessibility of the lookout is poor due to a steep and rough path of approximately 150 metres.
13 Nov 2013
The Melbourne Tramways Band is in their 74th annual recital season with free monthly concerts to be presented between 2.30pm – 4.30pm (weather permitting) at the open air bandstand in Wattle Park in Burwood from November to April. The dates for upcoming Tramways Band recitals are 15 December 2013, 16…