Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e97-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Melville Caves area
- Accessibility at all three sites in Kooyoora State Park (camping, picnic and lookout) is restricted by rough ground surfaces and lack of accessible facilities.
- The camping and picnic sites have picnic furniture, toilets and fireplaces. The picnic site also offers shelter.
- The campground toilets are more generally accessible than those at the picnic area.
- The accessibility of the lookout is poor due to a steep and rough path of approximately 150 metres.
08 May 2013
Parks Victoria is undertaking fuel reduction works along Arthurs Seat Road over the next few weeks including the manual removal of woody weeds such as Boneseed, Sweet Pittosporum and Sallow Wattle across parts of the northern face of Arthurs Seat. The fuel reduction works form part of Parks Victoria’s …