Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e97-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
Melville Caves area
- Accessibility at all three sites in Kooyoora State Park (camping, picnic and lookout) is restricted by rough ground surfaces and lack of accessible facilities.
- The camping and picnic sites have picnic furniture, toilets and fireplaces. The picnic site also offers shelter.
- The campground toilets are more generally accessible than those at the picnic area.
- The accessibility of the lookout is poor due to a steep and rough path of approximately 150 metres.