Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e97-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Melville Caves area
- Accessibility at all three sites in Kooyoora State Park (camping, picnic and lookout) is restricted by rough ground surfaces and lack of accessible facilities.
- The camping and picnic sites have picnic furniture, toilets and fireplaces. The picnic site also offers shelter.
- The campground toilets are more generally accessible than those at the picnic area.
- The accessibility of the lookout is poor due to a steep and rough path of approximately 150 metres.
29 Jan 2014
David Nugent of Parks Victoria has been awarded the prestigious Australian Fire Service Medal at this year’s Australia Day Honours. The award was in recognition of his leadership and contribution to improved management of Victorian forest fire fighting. David has a history of dedication and leadership during a number of…