Access The camping area is located one kilometre past the main Melville Caves picnic area on the unsealed Melville Caves Road. Bookings No booking is
You are hereHome > Find > Park locator map > Kooyoora State Park > Things to do > Melville Caves Camping Area
Melville Caves Camping Area
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e97-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
The camping area is located one kilometre past the main Melville Caves picnic area on the unsealed Melville Caves Road.
No booking is required. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
Non-flush toilets, picnic tables and wood barbeques are available. All campsites are unpowered.
Fuel stoves are preferred for cooking. Collect only dead wood from the ground for use in the barbeques.
No drinking water is available – supply your own.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground. Please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common – this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667