Car and boat-based camping opportunities abound within the park. All campsites are un-powered. The Fraser camping area can accommodate tents and some caravans and campervans. Bookings are required and camping…
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2246-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Gas barbeques, family walks, water, picnic tables and shelter are available at the Forsyth Flat Day Visitor Area.
Gas barbeques, family walks, picnic shelter, water, toilets and boat ramp are available at Herb Fitzroy Day Visitor Area.
Hunting and shooting Sambar Deer is permitted in designated areas within Lake Eildon National Park by persons who hold a current Game Licence for Deer and a current Firearms Licence.…
Enjoy gentle lakeside walks from the camping areas or take a longer hike and explore some of the more remote and picturesque areas. Most longer walks are of moderate to…
The lake provides great opportunities for fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking and water skiing. The day visitor and camping areas provide access to the lake. Signs within the park will direct…
Showing 1 - 7 of 7
- Lake Eildon National Park - Deer hunting (PDF 698.0 KB)
- Lake Eildon National Park - Park note (PDF 3.3 MB)
- Lake Eildon NP - Jerusalem Creek campsites Map (PDF 59.6 KB)
- Lake Eildon NP Lakeside - Candlebark - Devil Cove camping areas Map (PDF 766.9 KB)
- Lake Eildon NP – Emergency Procedures Fraser Camping area (PDF 1.3 MB)