Car and boat-based camping opportunities abound within the park. Camping fees apply throughout the year, and permits must be obtained for Fraser and Jerusalem Creek camping areas. Fraser camping area…
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2246-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- Laundry facilities at Fraser camping area (Candlebark, Lakeside and Devil Cove) will be closed from 1 February 2014. Hot water is still available in showers and hand basins.
Thursday 30 January, 2014 |
Enjoy gentle lakeside walks from the camping areas or take a longer hike and explore some of the more remote and picturesque areas. Most longer walks are of moderate to…
The lake provides great opportunities for fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking and water skiing. The day visitor and camping areas provide access to the lake. Signs within the park will direct…
Hunting and shooting Sambar Deer is permitted in designated areas within Lake Eildon National Park by persons who hold a current Game Licence for Deer and a current Firearms Licence.…
Gas barbeques, family walks, picnic shelter, water, toilets and boat ramp are available at Herb Fitzroy Day Visitor Area.
Gas barbeques, family walks, water, picnic tables and shelter are available at the Forsyth Flat Day Visitor Area.
Showing 1 - 7 of 7
- Lake Eildon National Park - Deer hunting (PDF 698.0 KB)
- Lake Eildon National Park - Park note (PDF 3.3 MB)
- Lake Eildon NP - Jerusalem Creek campsites Map (PDF 59.6 KB)
- Lake Eildon NP Lakeside - Candlebark - Devil Cove camping areas Map (PDF 766.9 KB)
- Lake Eildon NP – Emergency Procedures Fraser Camping area (PDF 1.3 MB)