Car and boat-based camping opportunities abound within the park. All campsites are unpowered. The Fraser camping area can accommodate tents and some caravans and campervans. Bookings are required and camping…
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2246-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- Lakeside Campground is closed until Wednesday 24 June 2015 for maintenance and improvement works, including work on the toilet and shower facilities. Anyone who wishes to camp in the park during this time can enjoy a comparable camping experience in the nearby Devil Cove campground.
Monday 18 May, 2015 |
- Candlebark campground will be closed from Sunday 10 May to Tuesday 1 September 2015. The site may temporarily re-open if other camping options are fully booked.
Thursday 7 May, 2015 |
- Candlebark boat ramp, located at Fraser camping area, is closed until further notice due to low water levels.
at Water sports
Monday 30 March, 2015 |
Hunting and shooting Sambar Deer is permitted in designated areas within Lake Eildon National Park by persons who hold a current Game Licence for Deer and a current Firearms Licence.…
Enjoy gentle lakeside walks from the camping areas or take a longer hike and explore some of the more remote and picturesque areas. Most longer walks are of moderate to…
The lake provides great opportunities for fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking and water skiing. The day visitor and camping areas provide access to the lake. Signs within the park will direct…
Gas barbeques, family walks, picnic shelter, water, toilets and boat ramp are available at Herb Fitzroy Day Visitor Area.
Gas barbeques, family walks, water, picnic tables and shelter are available at the Forsyth Flat Day Visitor Area.
Showing 1 - 7 of 7
- Lake Eildon National Park - Campground map - Jerusalem Creek (PDF 59.6 KB)
- Lake Eildon National Park - Campground maps Lakeside, Candlebark, Devil Cove (PDF 766.9 KB)
- Lake Eildon National Park - Camping fact sheet (PDF 595.7 KB)
Important information on revised fee structures for camping in Victoria’s parks and reserves, effective from 1 July 2014.
- Lake Eildon National Park - Deer hunting (PDF 1.0 MB)
- Lake Eildon National Park - Park note (PDF 3.3 MB)
- Lake Eildon National Park – Fraser Camping area emergency procedures (PDF 1.3 MB)