Car and boat-based camping opportunities abound within the park. Camping fees apply throughout the year, and permits must be obtained for Fraser and Jerusalem Creek …
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2246-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- Jerusalem Creek camping areas 3, 4, 5 and 6 (site numbers 28 to 70) will be closed from 1 May to 31 August 2013 for refurbishment and rehabilitation works. Camping areas 1, 2 and 8 (site numbers 1 to 27 and 71, 72 and 73) will remain open for online bookings to meet winter camping requirements.
Friday 3 May, 2013 |
Car and boat-based camping opportunities abound within the park. Camping fees apply throughout the year, and permits must be obtained for Fraser and Jerusalem Creek camping areas.
Once you have viewed the campground maps and chosen your preferred sites, book online prior to your visit to Lake Eildon National Park.
Fraser camping area
The Fraser camping area can accommodate tents and some caravans and campervans. Un-powered sites are available at Lakeside, Candlebark and Devil Cove (Easter only).
Visitor facilities include toilets, hot showers, free gas barbecues, shelters, picnic areas and boat launching facilities. View Fraser camping area maps for site locations.
Excellent concrete boat ramps are available within the camping area and have been positioned at different water levels (down to 10% of capacity) to ensure maximum lake access year round. Boat parking is available within and adjacent to the campgrounds.
Jerusalem Creek camping area
There are eight camping areas with un-powered sites. Fireplaces and pit toilets are provided. View Jerusalem Creek maps for site locations.
Remote style camping can be accessed by foot or boat at Taylor’s Creek, Mountaineer Creek and Coopers Point. Facilities include composting toilets and fireplaces at Taylor’s Creek and Mountaineer Inlet. Camp fees do not apply for boat based camping.
- Map - Lake Eildon NP - Jerusalem Creek campsites (PDF File 59.6 KB)
- Map - Lakeside, Candlebark and Devil Cove camping areas - Lake Eildon NP (PDF File 766.9 KB)
- Park note - Lake Eildon National Park (PDF File 2.1 MB)
- Park note - Lake Eildon NP – Emergency Procedures Fraser Camping area (PDF File 1.3 MB)
20 Apr 2013
Parks Victoria joins Oxfam Australia in expressing our sadness at the passing of a participant in the Trailwalker Melbourne this weekend. We send our sincere condolences to the participants family and to those affected by this sad news. Oxfam Australia has arranged counselling for anyone affected on 1300 360 364.