This campground is set in among yellow gum woodland. Access Broughtons Waterhole camping area is accessible off the McDonald Highway on a road suitable for
You are hereHome > Find > Park locator map > Little Desert National Park > Things to do > Broughtons Waterhole
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2261-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This campground is set in among yellow gum woodland.
Broughtons Waterhole camping area is accessible off the McDonald Highway on a road suitable for four wheel drive vehicles only.
No booking is required. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
The camping here is very basic only.
No facilities are provided.
No drinking water supplied – supply your own.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground, please take all rubbish with you.
Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667