This campground is set in among yellow gum and blackbox woodland. Access Kiata Campground is located 10km south of the Kiata township on the Western
You are hereHome > Find > Park locator map > Little Desert National Park > Things to do > Kiata Campground
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2261-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This campground is set in among yellow gum and blackbox woodland.
Kiata Campground is located 10km south of the Kiata township on the Western Highway. The road is unsealed and is suitable for two wheel drive vehicles.
No booking is required. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
Basic bush camping sites are available. Sites are suitable for tent-based camping, caravans, campervans and camper trailers. Generators are not permitted.
Non-flush toilet, communal fireplaces and picnic facilities are provided. A number of short walks are accessible from the camping area.
No drinking water supplied – supply your own. Limited non-potable water may be available from a rainwater tank on site.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground, please take all rubbish with you.
Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667