Access Yellow Gums Walkers Camp is located on the southern loop of the Little Desert Discovery Walk, between Kiata and Horseshoe Bend camping areas. Bookings
You are hereHome > Find > Park locator map > Little Desert National Park > Things to do > Yellow Gums Walkers Camp
Yellow Gums Walkers Camp
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2261-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Yellow Gums Walkers Camp is located on the southern loop of the Little Desert Discovery Walk, between Kiata and Horseshoe Bend camping areas.
No booking is required. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
Basic bush camping sites are available. The campsites are for hike-in walkers only.
Non-flush toilet, communal fireplaces and picnic facilities are provided.
No drinking water supplied – supply your own. Limited non-potable water may be available from a rainwater tank on site.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground, please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667