Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1f08-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
(For visitors with mobility limitations)
Ferntree and Bailes picnic and camping areas
- Ferntree picnic area is on a sloping site that has been terraced to partially overcome the steep gradient.
- There is an uneven and unstable surface. A toilet meeting many access criteria is situated near the car park.
- The nature trail that starts at Ferntree picnic area has some uneven ground, and steep narrow steps after the waterfall.
Middle Creek Camp
- Middle Creek Camp is relatively flat but lacks defined paths.
- There is a toilet facility designated for visitors with a disability, meeting many key criteria for access.
- Picnic facilities provide good shelter and open fireplaces.