You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Mount Buangor State Park
(For visitors with mobility limitations)
Ferntree and Bailes picnic and camping areas
- Ferntree picnic area is on a sloping site that has been terraced to partially overcome the steep gradient.
- There is an uneven and unstable surface. A toilet meeting many access criteria is situated near the car park.
- The nature trail that starts at Ferntree picnic area has some uneven ground, and steep narrow steps after the waterfall.
Middle Creek Camp
- Middle Creek Camp is relatively flat but lacks defined paths.
- There is a toilet facility designated for visitors with a disability, meeting many key criteria for access.
- Picnic facilities provide good shelter and open fireplaces.