This camping area is set in a eucalyptus forest with creek flats, waterfalls and spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Access The park is located
You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Mount Buangor State Park > Things to do > Middle Creek
Middle Creek Camping Area
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1f08-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This camping area is set in a eucalyptus forest with creek flats, waterfalls and spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
The park is located between Ararat and Beaufort on the Western Highway, Route A8. Take Ferntree Gully Road off the Western Highway. The camping areas are located just inside the park entrance.
Advance bookings and payment are required year round. Bookings are for designated sites and are charged per campsite. For bookings of more than 6 people multiple sites must be booked.
There are 30 unpowered sites in a large open area, all of which accommodate both caravans and tents. Each site holds a maximum of 6 people.
Non-flush toilets, fireplaces, picnic tables and a picnic shelter are provided.
No drinking water supplied – supply your own.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces - supply your own wood.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground, please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667
- Mount Buangor State Park - Camping fact sheet (PDF 592.2 KB)
Important information on revised fee structures for camping in Victoria’s parks and reserves, effective from 1 July 2014.