Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2266-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
Gorge Day Visitor Area
- Tracks around the Gorge area of Mount Buffalo National Park are generally wide and flat, and the site entry and car park are easily accessible.
- Toilet facilities include an accessible unisex facility with a sealed approach path.
- Scenic views are accessible.
Lake Catani Campground
- Lake Catani campground is reasonably flat, with firm ground, and good paths to the picnic and toilet facilities.
- There are designated accessible toilets, though they are not fully compliant with current standards.
- Surfaces are unsealed but generally free of obstacles.
- The boat launching area and jetty are not easily accessible.
- Access arrangements can be made by telephoning the Mount Buffalo park office on (03) 5755 1466.