Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2266-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Gorge Day Visitor Area
- Tracks around the Gorge area of Mount Buffalo National Park are generally wide and flat, and the site entry and car park are easily accessible.
- Toilet facilities include an accessible unisex facility with a sealed approach path.
- Scenic views are accessible.
Lake Catani Campground
- Lake Catani campground is reasonably flat, with firm ground, and good paths to the picnic and toilet facilities.
- There are designated accessible toilets, though they are not fully compliant with current standards.
- Surfaces are unsealed but generally free of obstacles.
- The boat launching area and jetty are not easily accessible.
- Access arrangements can be made by telephoning the Mount Buffalo park office on (03) 5755 1466.
03 Dec 2013
Do you enjoy getting out in nature and discovering all that Victoria’s beautiful parks have to offer? Now you have a chance to help shape their future. Victorians are being invited to participate in the first state-wide online survey that has been developed to find out what people value most…