Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2267-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Many of the facilities and tracks fail to meet current access standards.
- The upper picnic area and camping area have relatively accessible facilities and offer views of the crater lake.
- Walking tracks down to the crater are very steep.
- The track to the lower crater has steps.
29 Nov 2013
The Spring 2013 Firewood Collection Season will close across Victoria this weekend (Saturday 30/11/13). Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) Statewide Land and Fire Coordinator Rob Price said: "We want to remind people that, from the 1st of December 2013, all designated firewood collection areas will be closed over…