Mount Mitta Mitta (Mittamatite) Regional Park
Loading mapa3411076-23db-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022 http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-url
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Camping is available at the following locations within the park: Embery Lookout and Mount Mittamatite Summit. No bookings, no fees.
2WD access via unsealed road to Embery Lookout and Mount Mittamatite summit (dry weather road only).
Mount Mittamatite summit suitable for tents. Embery Lookout is suitable for tents and camper trailers. All areas are unpowered.
No drinking water supplied.
Campfires are permitted.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground, please take all rubbish with you.
Dogs are permitted and must remain on a lead at all times.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667