You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Nooramunga Marine & Coastal Park > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1eeb-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Keep clear of all bird nesting and roosting areas as disturbance of these can lead to exposure of eggs and chicks to the elements or predators.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- A recreational fishing licence is required to fish or collect shellfish or bait. When fishing, adhere to bag restrictions, size limits and closed seasons. These are specified in the Victorian Recreational Fishing Guide available from the Department of Primary Industries and most retail fishing stores.
- Keep to designated tracks.
- Dogs are not permitted on Snake Island or any of the other islands. Elsewhere, dogs are permitted but must be controlled on a lead at all times.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.