Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1eeb-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- Try fishing for Snapper, King George Whiting, flathead, garfish and Australian Salmon from the surf beaches of the barrier islands or by boat within the sheltered waters of the inlet. Nooramunga's islands provide sheltered waters for fishermen. Commercial and amateur fishing, including flounder spearing, is permitted.
- Enjoy bush camping on the sand barrier islands.A permit must be obtained from Parks Victoria before camping on the islands of Nooramunga Marine and Coastal Park. Call 13 1963.
- Discover the fascinating early history of Port Albert by walking the Old Port Trail.
- Watch migratory wading birds feeding on the exposed mudflats at low tide.
- There are various walking tracks ranging in length from short strolls at McLoughlins Beach to overnight hikes for the more adventurous on Snake Island.
- There are also protected historic areas at Old Settlement Beach and Tarraville and shipwreck sites.
- Hunting for ducks and deer is permitted in certain areas of the park during the declared open seasons. For further information check hunting regulations