Peachtree Creek Reserve
Loading mapa3411076-204e-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022 http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-url
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This campground is on the eastern shore of Tamboon Inlet, good for both fishing and bird watching. There is neither vehicle nor walking access to the coast so boats are an excellent way to explore the area.
The inlet waters and surrounding forest are part of Croajingolong National Park, where there are other campgrounds available.
Access is along the unsealed Fishermans Trak off Point Hicks Road. Access is weather dependent.
Advance bookings and payment are required year round.
Bookings for the peak summer period open on 1 August each year.
Bookings for the Labour Day weekend, with a 3-night minimum stay, opens on 2 February 2016, and for Easter (24 March to 28 March), with a 4-night minimum stay, also opens on 2 February 2016.
There are 11 campsites available. All campsites are unpowered sites. The campsite is suitable for tents, campervans, camper-trailers, caravans and recreational vehicles.
Non-flush toilets, fireplaces, and a boat ramp are provided.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667