You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Port Campbell National Park > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a3-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Fires are not permitted
- Camping or sleeping overnight in vehicles in the park is not permitted.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the park, except in cars on main tourist roads and in sign posted areas.
- Dogs are permitted on a leash from the Peterborough Golf Course to the Bay of Martyrs carpark.
- Mobile phones may not be in network range in some areas of the park.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
12 Dec 2013
For the first time a visitor in an all-terrain wheelchair was able join his family as they strolled along the spectacular Great Ocean Walk. David Stratton was a keen bush walker until his Multiple Sclerosis condition meant he could only get around outdoors in a wheelchair. But last Saturday, 7…