You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Reef Hills State Park
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided. Learn more about campfire safety.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Bring your own firewood for barbecues. Gas barbecues are recommended.
- Prospecting is permitted in designated areas. Prospectors must hold a current Miner’s right.
- Firearms are not permitted except in those areas designated for this purpose (see Park Note).
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the park except for in vehicles travelling through the park or on a leash south of the Freeway.
- Bee hives may be located in designated areas within the park from time to time. Please observe warning signs and avoid these areas
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.