Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2054-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All features and areas within Visitor Centre are accessible.
- Access routes around the centre are all sealed and there are no stairs or ramps to restricting access.
- The public picnic area at Serendip Sanctuary has a fully accessible toilet.
- The site is level, allowing independent access despite the lack of paths to the tables.
- There are electric barbecues and accessible picnic tables.
- There is no designated parking at present, but park staff can reserve space by prior arrangement.
- A good site overall.
- The walks at Serendip Sanctuary are highly accessible.
- Paths are clearly defined and there are tactile indicators where required.
- Clear diagrammatic maps readily available upon arrival at the sanctuary, show walk routes.
- All walkways, corridors, doorways, bird hides, seating and ramps within the sanctuary comply with current access standards.
- There are no stairs.
05 Mar 2014
A deer control program to reduce the numbers of introduced deer from the Dandenong Ranges National Park, Yellingbo Nature Conservation Reserve and Warramate Hills Nature Conservation Reserve will be conducted over the next 12 months to reduce the environmental impact on native species of wildlife and vegetation. “This program will…